- LED light bar
- LED Work Light
- LED HEADLIGHT
Normally we quote price on terms of FOB Guangzhou or EX-work Guangzhou.
Payment by T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union or Money Gram is accepted, payment for sample orders & small orders should made by Paypal, Western Union or Money Gram, for bulk orders you are recommended to make the payment by T/T or L/C.
Payment terms 1: Deposit (at least 30% of the total amount) is required to finalize bulk orders, the rest 70% payment should be made before goods delivery.
Payment terms 2: 70% of the total amount as the deposit to finalize bulk orders, the rest 30% payment should be made against marine bill of lading.
Payment term 3: Deposit (at least 50% of the total amount) is required to finalize bulk orders, the rest 50% should be made by irrevocable L/C at sight. The payment term applies to large orders which total amount is more than USD50,000.
For sample orders, total amount is required to confirm orders. If you are an auto lighting distributor or wholesaler, freight for sample orders could be returned when you place bulk orders, please enquire your sales manager for details.